In Need of Mosquito Control?
If you find yourself with a mosquito problem that needs to be controlled, Bug Guardian’s Barrier Spray Treatment helps blocks mosquitoes. We use a backpack sprayer designed for precise application, our technicians target shrubs and plants with a barrier spray that kills mosquitoes on contact and bonds to foliage. Within 30 minutes of spraying, your yard is ready for family and pets to come out and play.
At Bug Guardian, we also inspect your property for larvae populations and treat them accordingly. Your technician will help you to identify potential mosquito breeding grounds in your yard and recommend ways to eliminate standing water. These notes will also be left on the invoice sheet at the end of the treatment.
Need Mosquito Control for a Special Event?
Are you having a barbecue, wedding, reunion, or any other activity that has you outdoors? These events should be remembered for good times not mosquito bites. Bug Guardian is here to help make the outdoors great again and keep the good memories flowing.
Bug Guardian can come to your event and apply a Barrier Treatment that drys within 30 minutes, the Barrier Treatment ensures you and your guests stay mosquito bite free.
All mosquito control services can be scheduled at your convenience, whether you are at home or not. As long as your property is accessible, you can trust your technician to let you know your yard has been treated.
News about Zika virus in the United States and around the world is spreading rapidly along with a concern for safety. It is more important than ever to understand the facts, preventative steps you can take to protect yourself and your family, and what role mosquito control services can play. News like this can be overwhelming and scary, but with help from the CDC, Bug Guardian Pest Prevention is here to help.
What can I do to prevent it?
- Eliminate any sources of standing water, including outdoor containers such as flowerpots, tires or children’s toys
- Unblock drains and gutters
- Watch for low areas under decks or throughout yard where rainwater may collect
- Avoid accumulating garbage or extra yard-clippings
- Screen windows and doors
- Use mosquito repellent and reapply as directed
- Wear protective clothing such as long pants and long sleeves
- Limit outdoor exposure. Mosquitoes that spread Zika virus bite mostly during the daytime.
- Contact a professional mosquito prevention service for your home or office
WHY CHOOSE BUG GUARDIAN PEST CONTROL?
- Our technicians are highly trained and provide the necessary time to service each property appropriately.
- We provide a customized, thorough inspection and application of our pest control products.
- Our products are strong enough to get rid of pests, but are also people friendly, pet friendly and environment friendly.
- All Bug Guardian services are fully guaranteed.
All of our technicians are trained and certified
All pest controls products are EPA certified and safe to use around your family and pets.
Issued by the Office of Pest Management: Business License Number: 8947