Is Bed Bug Removal Needed in Your Home?
If you have ever had the misfortune of dealing with bed bugs, then you know that they can be some of the most irritating pests out there.
Bed bugs literally suck your blood while you are sleeping, leaving an irritating, rash-like cluster of bites on your body. These bloodsucking critters are masters of reproduction and can lay anywhere from 1-5 eggs per day! That can add up quickly and make bed bug removal extremely difficult. And despite popular belief, keeping a clean home is not a surefire way to prevent bed bugs.
Even the cleanest of Arizona homes can have an infestation, contact Bug Guardian Pest Prevention for bed bug removal services immediately if you have an infestation. We will provide a thorough inspection of your home and develop a customized treatment plan for effective bed bug removal.
Bed Bugs – Q&A
- How do you get rid of bed bugs in Arizona? – By using a combination of a thorough insecticide treatment, in conjunction with washing all clothes and linens in hot water. In all cases the entire room needs to be treated.
- What do bed bug bites look like?– Red itchy bite marks. Bed bugs feed intermittently and may feed in one spot and then move to a different spot and feed again. A pattern of 3 bites in a row is a reported characteristic.
- How do you get bed bugs in Arizona? – Bed bugs are brought into homes on infested furniture or in luggage and personal belongings after staying at other infested locations. They can also be brought in by visiting pets.
- Besides bites, what are other signs of bed bugs? – Dark spotting of walls, mattress, and other places where they hide.
- I live in an apartment and my neighbor has bed bugs. Does that mean I will get them? – In apartment buildings, townhouses, hotels and other connected dwellings bed bugs can migrate from one infested unit into another via electrical wiring, plumbing and adjoining walls.
Info About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs, known scientifically as Cimex lectularius (Cimicidae), are small wingless insects that feed exclusively on the blood of warm blooded-animals. As we are warm-blooded mammals we are ideal hosts for them. Over millions of years bed bugs have evolved as nest parasites – inhabiting the nests of birds and the roosts of bats. In homes, they often reside in mattresses, linens, clothing and other furniture.
Why Choose Bug Guardian Pest Prevention for Bed Bug Removal?
- Our technicians are highly trained and provide the necessary time to service each property appropriately.
- We provide a customized, thorough inspection and application of our pest control products.
- Our products are strong enough to get rid of pests, but are also people friendly, pet friendly and environment friendly.
- All Bug Guardian services are fully guaranteed.
Contact Us For Bed Bug Removal Today:
All of our technicians are trained and certified
All pest controls products are EPA certified and safe to use around your family and pets.
Issued by the Office of Pest Management: Business License Number: 8947