In Need of Effective Rodent Removal?
Nobody wants rodents to invade their property, and it can be very troublesome when you find them. In addition to being pesky, rats and mice can spread a variety of diseases and parasites, including ticks, lice, or fleas. An effective rodent removal service will not only get rid of your current rodent problem, but also prevent future issues from forming.
Whether rodents are on your property or in your home or office, they are being attracted to something that sustains themselves. So not only do the rodents need to be tracked, found and removed, these elements need to be addressed as well, and rodent deterrents need to be put in place to prevent any new invasions.
In many instances sighting one rodent means there are more, particularly in the case in mice and rats, which are proficient breeders. Trapping or removing one rodent will often not solve your rodent problem. When you spot a rodent on your property or in your home or office, it is imperative that you get in touch with us right away to request our rodent removal services.
- All species of commensal rodents carry and spread various diseases, including salmonellosis, plague, leptospirosis, hantaviriruses, and rickettsial pox
- Rodents are often infested with fleas which they often share with those with whom they live
- Rodents consume and contaminate significant numbers of the worlds food supply every year
- Rodents cause extensive damage to properties by gnawing on wood and wiring, often causing fires
- Commensal rodents are not native to the United States, they came from Europe with early explorers and settlers
- Mice are excellent climbers and can run up most any roughened surface without breaking stride
- Mice do not have bladders and will relieve themselves at will anywhere
- Rodents can enter a structure from a hole as small as 1/4 inch in diameter
Mice & Rat Removal
Mice and rats in Arizona can and will over time cause damage to your home or business and introduce potential contamination that may lead to health problems. Mice & rat droppings and urine can cause allergies, asthma as well as other medical conditions.
Both rats and mice have the potential to damage electrical equipment such as wiring which will pose a fire hazard to the building. Identifying which invasive pest you are dealing with can determine the most effective treatment approach.
Pocket Gopher Removal
The most common gopher in Arizona is the Botta’s Pocket Gopher. Also known as the valley pocket gopher, these rodents burrow through the ground and tear up plants, lawns, irrigation and anything else below the surface.
It is often easy to spot a pocket gopher problem on your property by the signature mounds created & plugged while burrowing. Typically feeding on roots, grasses, and green plants, pocket gophers can easily leave your property looking like an old battlefield.
Problems with Invasive Rodents
There are over 35 diseases that can be transmitted by mice and rats worldwide, and you don’t need to come into direct contact with the pests to be exposed. Simply breathing blown dust that has been contaminated by rodent urine or droppings can spread disease.
Diseases can also be spread by coming into contact with the rodents or their urine or droppings, with or without being bit. Food can also be contaminated by rodent feces, potentially exposing your entire family with one meal.
Why Choose Bug Guardian for Rodent Removal?
- Our technicians are highly trained and provide the necessary time to service each property appropriately.
- We provide a customized, thorough inspection and application of our pest control products.
- Our products are strong enough to get rid of pests, but are also people friendly, pet friendly and environment friendly.
- All Bug Guardian services are fully guaranteed.
Contact Us For Rodent Removal Today:
All of our technicians are trained and certified
All pest controls products are EPA certified and safe to use around your family and pets.
Issued by the Office of Pest Management: Business License Number: 8947